life’s #1 Theory for Entrepreneurs
Steve is an idea man extraordinaire. Trust this socially conscious man to guide you to an extraordinary level of success. Steven is in the top 1% of Life, Entrepreneur & Executive Coaches. Steve is the founder of the Quantum physics coaching psychology method named “i-O” Input = Output theory. Steven Monahan: teaching life’s #1 Theory for Entrepreneurs
“Steve is an idea man extraordinaire. Trust this socially conscious man to guide you to uncover and nourish your success and purpose in life”
Steven is a prior fortune 100 executive, entrepreneur, CEO, author, and TEDx licensee and organizer. Steven Monahan: teaching life’s #1 Theory for Entrepreneurs.
PROFESSIONAL CAREER RESUME
DEGREE COMPUTER PROGRAMING
REGIONAL MANAGER GE CAPITAL CORP
REGIONAL MANAGER ITT CORP
SR VICE PRESIDENT ITT FINANCIAL CORP
PRESIDENT ITT BUSINESS SERVICES
SR VICE PRESIDENT, GM,
FOUNDER CEO MONAHAN EXECUTIVE SEARCH FIRM
- RECRUITED PRESIDENTS, EXECUTIVES, AND C SUITE
- FOUNDER PRESIDENT GEORGIA BUSINESS BROKERS
- BOUGHT BROKERED AND SOLD BUSINESSES
- CURRENTLY – THE FOUNDER AND CEO OF GPA CHARITIES FOUNDATION
- CEO BEYOND IMPOSSIBLE
- CEO IEQUALSO.IO
- AUTHOR FIVE BOOKS
- CURRENTLY – LICENSEE, CEO ORGANIZER TEDX
- CURRENTLY – EXECUTIVE COACH AND ENTREPRENEURIAL QUANTUM THEORY
Darryll Stinson TEDx Speaker, Best Selling Author, Keynote Speaker,
- Steven is in the 1% of Life and Business Coaches.
- As an entrepreneur I’ve been mentored by top 100 business coaches like David Meltzer, the #1 Leadership Expert John C. Maxwell and Les Brown, Pete Vargas, Pat Quinn, Roger Love, and more.
- I can tell you this; Steven is the best of the best when it comes to mastering life and experiencing all its joy and wonder. If you endeavor to change the world and desire a mentor to help you live to your full potential to walk in abundance all the days of your life — Steve Monahan’s coaching is the solution you’ve been searching for.
- Corinna Murray, DVM, CPC
- I met Steve on LinkedIn when I was compelled to connect with him after I read some of his intelligent and provocative articles on animal welfare. He is as compassionate, gracious, and fierce about what he believes are his articles. He has a generous spirit that is as contagious as his generous smile.
- Steve tirelessly creates ideas to further his vision for his animal welfare non-profit, attracting like-minded support and talented people. And his sense of urgency reflects his commitment to making a positive difference in the lives of others.
- Tom Cramer, CEO Coaching; Founder of The Brain Trust; Founder, Interactive Assets, Inc.
- Steve is an idea man extraordinaire. Trust this socially conscious man to guide you and uncover and nourish your success and purpose in life. He is a very successful businessman who is now applying those outstanding skills to helping people live better lives.
- Sherry Richardson, CEO: Richardson Automotive.
- Hiring Steven Monahan as my Consultant and Coach has been very beneficial for me. I made significant business, life, and financial changes in my life. I sold my 30-year-old business and had to overcome the deep anxiety about what to do next in my career and life. Steve compassionately and quickly helped me get my answers. And in a consultant role sell my business for a handsome value.
- Marilyn Cramer Founder of Light Healer LLC.
- Steve is a compassionate, results-driven, caring person. Steve has a great work ethic and great astuteness when it comes to business. Whatever he touches turns to gold. It is a great honor to know Steve… he is wise, kindhearted, and considerate.
- Mike Sena, CFP®
- Author, Wealth Manager, Avid Polo Player. Steve has been a mentor to me for a number of years now. Steven has been instrumental in helping me focus on my business plan, executing it more effectively, and attracting good-fit clients.
- Jon Cooper CEO of DIGB
- Steve is a warm and compassionate human being. He leads with vision and wisdom. Steve is always there to lend a helping hand. Process-oriented, attention to detail, and results-driven leadership are only a few of the many attributes Steve has in his arsenal; never letting his focus stray from the task at hand.